All of us in Press Metal Aluminium Rods Sdn. Bhd. work together as a united team towards achieving our shared vision of being a globally recognized brand for aluminium and alloy rods.
Our mission at Press Metal Aluminium Rods Sdn. Bhd. is to produce high quality aluminium rods that exceed customer’s satisfaction. We strive for continuous growth by maintaining a diversified portfolio of products.
PMAR is committed to provide a quality product of aluminium rods, aluminium alloy rods and solid shape conductors while protecting the environment.
At PMAR, we shall strive towards;
We are fully committed to continual improvement to enhance our environmental performance, through constant review, in order to provide an effectively controlled environmental management system.
At Press Metal Aluminium Rods Sdn Bhd, we are committed:
To produce high quality of aluminium rods, aluminium alloy rods and solid shaped conductors and
To sustain and enhance the satisfaction level of all interested parties and to consistently exceed their expectation by:
1) Providing “Total Customer Satisfaction”
2) Delivering consistent and reliable quality products on time.
3) Meeting the requirements of stakeholders.
4) Improve cost effectiveness and increasing profitability.
5) Developing employee motivation and skills through training, team work and resources management.
6) Ensuring effective implementation and continual improvement of “Quality Management System”.
7) Ensuring compliance to all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
This Policy shall form the basis of establishing our Quality Objectives at all levels, and by its’ implementation, we are committed to carry out our business in a professional manner.
*OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH POLICY*
At Press Metal Aluminium Rods Sdn Bhd, we pledge to:
And with the belief that SAFETY and HEALTH shall be the greatest concerns of the beholder;
The EMPLOYEE pledges to:
Awareness on the impacts of this policy at all level of employees towards their activities and responsibilities to the OSHMS shall be achieved through providing adequate and continuous training.